The Besser Lockstitch McKay is the most widely requested and most popular McKay on the market today. The longarm of the Besser Lockstitch McKay alows easy access of both shoes and boots. Sold for years as the Sutton 600L, it is the premier machine of the industry.
Besser Lockstitch McKay Specifications:
- Hand and foot mechanism to raise presserfoot
- Surface work light
- Bobbin Winder equipped
- Tension adjustment knob up-front
- Improved threading accessibility
- Interior threading light
- Lighted, recessed control panel
- Horn can be locked in place
- Adjustable stitch length
- Thread size 4 to 6, needle size 3 to 5
- Straight horn optional
- Height: 65"
- Depth: 21"
- Width: 24"
- Net Weight: 440 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Voltage: 115v, single phase
- Amperes: 6.5 amps
- Motors: ½ HP
Besser Lockstitch Mckay Images
Important Note: All returns will include a 20% return/restocking fee.