Why is the Claes Patching better?
The Claes Patch Machine has a longer needle bar stroke than Adler or Singer allowing the operator to sew heavier leather. Easily sews a 5 inch prime leather sole with a 120 needle. The Claes Patch Machine has a spring loaded presserfoot design that allows the operator to sew delicate or elegant leather as well.
Claes Patching Machine Features:
- Ideal for Shoe Repair, Luggage, and Orthopedic use.
- Specially designed presserfoot for sewing steel braces and zipper repair.
- Sews in all directions.
- Unique Spring loaded presserfoot design.
- Uses needle sizes 100-170. Thread sizes up to 207.
- Sews up to 12mm (1/2") material.
- Sews 0-1/4" stitch length
- 19" open arm design
- Optional table for flat work available.
- Optional jumpstitch available
- Unique clutch design allows operator to turn machine by hand easily.
- Sit down 34 1/2" clearance from floor. Stand up 46 1/2" clearance from floor.
Gateway Shoe Machine is an Authorized Claes Patch Machine Dealer.
Claes Patching Machine Images
Important Note: All returns will include a 20% return/restocking fee.